Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Organic Heirloom Tomatoes

This year I've scaled back on the number of plants I've put in the fertile ground at Deep River Farm. Being a one family operation has it limits but it also means that every plant will be babied from start to finish. I'm growing German Pinks, Parks, Celebrity, Roma's, and Lemon Boy this year. If you are local restaurant, interested in serving your customers only the finest organic heirloom tomatoes please consider purchasing from my micro farm. Each tomato will be picked because it's vine ripe and not picked for shipping. This will insure your patron's will receive the finest in taste and nutrition.
Please email ben@deepriverfarm.com for pre-orders and or a visit.
Thanks.
Ben


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Deep River Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment