Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beautiful morning

I got up early this mornin' to put a little water on my bean seeds and cucumber seeds. They had been callin' for rain but I haven't seen any.
This morning the clouds were moving fast and low with the wind makin' itself known. The sun would break through every once in a while and cast light that looked almost fake. Like it was a high dollar lamp in some boutique hotel out in LA.
I can't get enough of days like this.
I wanted to stay there till darkness fell but had family duties buzzin' from my iPhone.
I was able to pickup some saw dust with my front end loader and shovel it in around a few tomato plants before I left.
Wish I was still there. Always wish I was still there.
Ben


Ben


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Deep River Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment